Friday 10 October 2014

Hello! It's Me again!

It's been a while since I've 'blogged' so I might save this as a draft while I have a think!




Nope! Not allowed! I've got a Sid doing 'bezerkas'! It's been a card making frenzy for the last few weeks! Strike that! Few months!! I started this post way back when.......and just didn't come back....until now!! So, this is quite weird for me as I'm looking back at stuff I added to the post ages ago!!

The two above were for a girlfriend

These are my 'Man' Cards! 


And this one was for the lovely Karen when she left The Red Lion for a new job! We miss you!

This one I made for a dear friend for his Uncle

hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj#- Says Sid! 'I got a Cat on the keyboard, What am I gonna do?' I was going to say that I really like this one! It looks like  a cat wearing a hat!! Just move back a bit... yep! that's far enough!

 All very different! Hope you like!

I promise to update again soon! This blog covers my antics up to about ages ago! It's sort of a little reminder that I'm still here and a BIG reminder to me to start regularly blogging again!!
Get your 'Ahem' in Gear Mrs C. and start Blogging! The World has been missing your Sid & Nancy Lol! (Don't think so! Think I'm a bit delusional but it's time to start bloggin!)
 Thanks for looking Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog! Please leave a message before you go! I love reading them and I get to make new friends! xxx