Sunday 3 November 2013

Oh Dear......

....It's been so long since my last blog I couldn't remember how to do it!  So, what's been happening? Not a lot! That's quite a good reason for not blogging!! Anyhoos!, exciting news is...............drum roll purlease..............I've become a Stampin' Up demonstrator! I've liked the products (ok, the white ink pad) for some time so hosted a party with Caroline. A lot of fun was had by all, and I think the phrase is '...and the rest is history'.  So here are some of my creations using Stampin' Up:

Strawberry Slush for the background and top petal, Pistachio Pudding for stem (Tape it stamps), Chalk Talk sentiment and the dotty paper in black from the Neutrals
 Two Christmas cards using the 'Neutral' set and 'In Colour 2013-2015 papers', the Mosaic Madness stamps and punch. The 'ribbons' are the 'Tape it' set.  ' Deck the Halls' is from the 'Christmas Messages' set (which I rather like!)                            
Two very simple cards which I'll be using for my workshops (I really like these!)

And Finally....................Love this!

I stamped and cut about 30 flowers so loads more cards to come!

TTFN


4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. The cards are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post - and Sid and Nancy are adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline! Still trying to work out how to make this my DBWS blog!

      Delete
  3. Very creative and beautiful cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog! Please leave a message before you go! I love reading them and I get to make new friends! xxx