Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday Special...

Number 6 I thinks!!!

I didn't do a Sunday Special last week and my WOYWW was a week out too! I actually attached the previous weeks photo to the blog! Blah is all I can say! I hope I don't get it wrong this week because I think it's WOYWW's special birthday where we get to send on our ATCs! I LOVE this idea! If anyone wants to swap... ..Any Hoos...........

This is what I made at The Artistic Stamper Workshop with Jennie yesterday
We used loads of different techniques...

Including melt-pot, wax and UTEE (spot the cats on the stairs !!)
Distress paints and Adirondack Dabbers were both gainfully employed!
 And some of the individual elements!
Distress paint and stamp

Poured UTEE and stamped with a bit of Gleam to highlight

3-layers of UTEE with a heat gun and stamped

Stencilled, stamped and covered with frost paper ('cos I didn't like it!)  Happy with it now!

Stamp and the one below is Grunge Paste stamped

Foil covered chip, coloured with alcohol inks and  embossed

Crackle - didn't photo too well!

It was a fantastic workshop!  We got loads done but didn't feel pressured!  If Jennie does this one again (which I think she will!) I would definitely recommend taking part!

That all from me! Bye bye xxx
!

4 comments:

  1. Blimey you did loads of techniques in just one day - gorgeous mirror. My Salem always tries to get into the photos of my crafty things - he can't believe I have the camera out to photograph anything other than him! See you next month at Jennies for the Dyan workshop (so very excited about it, it's like waiting for Christmas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mirror Sandra :-D Great when you do a class and you are still relaxed at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous Sandra! Love all the different elements and the lovely green and gold tones. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog! Please leave a message before you go! I love reading them and I get to make new friends! xxx