Tuesday 2 April 2013

This is What happens when Ninjas.....

.....have Access to your Room of Stashy Things!
I've been knitting an Afghan Blanket for ooh....20 years!!  This is only half of the wool one of the Ninjas unravelled (very strong suspicions it was Nancy. Sid's not really into crafts). The other half was draped around our bedroom  and back into the '3rd' bedroom* and there was another couple of bundles this big there!  It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to rewind the lot! Now safely stowed (I hope) on top of the wardrobe! (*Victorian Terraced 2 up 2 down, modernised so the loo is downstairs and I have a room off the main bedroom that I use as my crafty area.) Mr Osborne would be charging me for that if I was in social housing. Won't say any more. See you tomorrow on WOYWW!

2 comments:

  1. Was Nancy trying her hand at making a cat's cradle, do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err. Yes! Didn't understand why it was called 'Cats Cradle until then! Do now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog! Please leave a message before you go! I love reading them and I get to make new friends! xxx